Second Phase of Teaching Practice

 


The second phase of teaching practice started from 4th February 2021. My internship takes place at Government Higher Secondary School, Konni, which lies at the nature-blessed Konni, located at Pathanamthitta district of Kerala.A good overview of the second phase of teaching practice was given by Jijan sir, which helped me to get an overall idea of the teaching practice.  I am accompanied by two of my peer teacher-trainees, Aleena Sara Elias and Jiya Rachel Mathew. The internship period has the duration of two weeks, starting from 4th February 2021 till 20th of the same month. I am mentored by the veteran English language teacher of the school, Rejitha. The mode of internship is through Whatsapp and Google meet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Webinar on Minor Project